Tuesday 28 October 2014

Cute Vampire

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13068701/?
claim=b6269bcxxq2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Before I continue with the leftover royal icing series, I thought I'd do a short tutorial to give you an idea on how to use the eyes I made in the previous blog. Remember these?


I thought a cute, kid friendly vampire would be great. So let's get started! 
You'll need a circle & a heart cutter that are almost the same size, & a small star cutter.


Cut 2 circles, 1 in a pale flesh tone & 1 in black.


Place the heart cutter about one third of the way down the black circle & cut.


This piece will become his hair with widows peak. 
Attach the hair to the face.


Using a circle cutter, gently press to make a smiley mouth shaped indent.


Now cut a small white star & cut off 2 tips. These will be his fangs. So, colour the tips of the fangs using red food colour or an edible marker.


Attach to the mouth.


Now attach a set of royal icing eyes & he's all done!

Have a spooky Halloween everyone.
Until next time,
Jessica ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment